Featherless Productions

0-Book Two Opening

in Pledge Diamond Book Two Teasers Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:40 pm
by featherless • 604 Posts

My name is Lina MacBride I am a witch, Sidhe seer, Monster killer and oh yes did I mention a demon’s lover? I left my
safe home to head off to college in Wyoming because I thought it would be a paranormal free zone. I was wrong!
I had wanted to be popular more than anything in the world. For most of my life my powers had kept me
bound to a social world of zero friends. I decided to change all of that and I would do anything it took to become wanted
by normal people. I did just that…anything. I made a deal with a brooding and sensual half demon Rider O’Faerry. I
promised to help him stop a packet between the Fae and Monster races that could destroy our world and in return he
would grant me the life I so wanted.
There is always a catch though, right? I mean having to use my hated powers and stop two evil races isn’t
bad enough but Rider wanted me to become his lover. So now I’m tangled in demon sheets, juggling the normal side
life I wanted and facing pending doom. My life couldn’t be more screwed up!
Sometimes I wish I hadn’t made a deal with a demon but I can’t change that now. Now I have to find the
Pledge Diamond, a stone that holds the compact between the world of the Monster Race and the humans. It is missing
and without it the Monsters are not law-bound to stay out of our world.

Pledge Diamond
Book Two of Three in the “Deal with a Demon” Series
By Katherine Petersdorf

Copyright Katherine Petersdorf

Material under copyright of Katherine Petersdorf. Reproduction
without permission is a felony and will be prosecuted to the
full extent of the law.
Also check out the new Wing Series store
www.cafepress.com/archedwing

Scroll up

Read, Watch, Live
Visitors